Scotch & Horseradish Steelhead Trout
- 2 lbs Steelhead Trout
- 2 tsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp horseradish
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp Scotch
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- grind of coarse black pepper
- Heat pan to a moderate heat with olive oil
- Season Steelhead trout with salt and pepper
- Place Steelhead in pan and cook for 4 minutes both sides
- Remove fish from pan. Squeeze lemon onto the Steelhead
- Mix dressing ingredience
Place Steelhead in the middle of a plate. Place one tablespoon of dressing on the fish. Garnish with a sprig of parsley and a lemon wedge. Serve with minted new potatoes and mixed salad.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you by leaving a comment below.